Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Registration for courses and examinations

Course registration

Registration and admission to courses takes place via the respective registration portals of the universities. The procedures and deadlines specified by the respective university or lecturer apply. Since the recording of course achievements is done centrally via the system of the FU (Campus Management), you have to register there for all courses you want to take. However, since HU and UP use their own systems to manage course schedules, registration is additionally required here as well, otherwise you will not be officially registered in the courses. You can find the respective platforms where you have to register below:

Freie Universität Berlin
Campus Management

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Universität Potsdam

Learning platforms

The digital support of the courses, in particular the provision of teaching materials, takes place via the eLearning platforms of the respective universities; registration for the courses is therefore additionally required here as well. The respective platforms are listed below:

Freie Universität Berlin

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Universität Potsdam

Your examination records, i.e. certificates of attendance and achievement, do not have to be registered separately. The office and the examination office contact all lecturers of the courses scheduled for the MAIB in the course catalog, who then report back directly to the examination office what type of performance the students have achieved in a course. These are then transfered into Campus Management - which serves as the central platform for all your study achievements. You are not therefore not required to ask your lecturer for some analog certificate of attendace or the like.

Exception: For the crediting of the compulsory internship as well as for the crediting of courses in the interdisciplinary Area, such certificates are still required.